Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Card Series - Post 5: The Basics

If you want to make your own cards, they sell packs of blank cards at craft stores. I have gotten mine from Michaels.  I usually buy two sizes: the standard card size and a thank you note size.  They are white and come with envelopes that fit.  The big ones come in packs of at least 50, - I'm not sure how many come in the smaller size.  At around ten dollars, that's a pretty good deal - way cheaper then buying a five dollar card at the grocery store. If you don't want just plain white, they also have other options,  colored and patterned, but I like the basic ones so I can customize them how I want.


Birthday


Welcome Home


Birthday


Thinking of You - Friend


Birthday
See you next week for more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...