Thursday, May 17, 2012

Acrylic Painting - Bread, wine and cheese

Bread, wine and cheese used to be a regular meal at our house.  Easy, romantic, relaxing and yummy.  Unfortunately, with pregnancy, the birth of a baby, and trying to cut down on my cholesterol, we haven't had it in a long time.  Sad... :(
But when we were eating it regularly, it inspired a painting for my kitchen.  This one took a little more time, mostly waiting for parts to dry before painting the next step.  Also, didn't have some of the colors, so had to mix them - the browns and the orange and the grey, I had to mix them myself.  I'm actually rather proud of the way they turned out. 
I also originally tried to make clear wine glasses... um.. kind of difficult... so I changed them to blue glass which is fine because I absolutely love blue glass.  It's not the best lighting but it gives you the idea. 

Bread, Wine and Cheese



Who needs to buy art when you can make it yourself?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...