Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Card Series - Post 3: The Sayings

As my card making has evolved, I have found that my favorite stickers for phrases and sayings is by K & Company .    It is a product called Card Quotables .   They used to have a whole bunch of different sticker packs, but then Michael's stopped carrying them, and now online they only sell their  'All Occasions' and 'All Occasions 2'.  They used to have 'Birthday', 'Girlfriends' and a whole bunch more - so sad.  I will continue to order these online until they either stop making them or until I find something better.  The reason I like them is that they are clear, so I can put them on top of different colored paper, it mixes things up, and it makes it easier to coordinate with the rest of the card.  They also don't really look like stickers, so I feel like it gives my card a little bit more of a professional look. 


Birthday


Sympathy


Child Birthday


Thinking of You - Love


Thinking of You - Sympathy
Hope you enjoyed this week's card post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...