Friday, August 24, 2012

Meatless Dish: Parmesan Artichoke Pasta

Here is another yummy dish without meat. It had artichokes in it, so I was immediately drawn to it.  It cooked up really easy.  Just a little bit of sauteing and then pour over your noodles, sprinkle with cheese... and done. 





And it has wine.. I mean, what recipe isn't great that has wine in it?    I always pour myself a little glass while I'm cooking.  It kind of makes the whole cooking process more of a relaxing experience.  I always feel a bit fancy.  :)





The recipe called for shallots, but I didn't have any.  I just used onions, and it was still good.  Also I cut down on the cheese from 1/2 cup to between 1/4 and 1/3.  Then I just put the cheese out on the table for anyone who wanted to add a bit more.  I thought it was just right even with the reduced amount. I also used dried parsley instead of fresh.  I'm sure fresh would be better, but I used what I had. 




It had a nice garlic flavor to it, it made you just want to keep eating more and more of it.  Artichokes, garlic, wine, cheese... what could be better?
Go ahead, try it, you'll like it! 

Parmesan Artichoke Pasta by Laa Loosh


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...