Sunday, July 8, 2012

Card Series: Post 10 - Sentiment

This week's card post is in honor of mothers and fathers.  Thanks to our parents for all they have done over the years!  Featured are some mother and father's day cards.  While I love the sayings and stickers that I use,  they don't have certain occasions included.   It always takes some creativity to communicate the right sentiment without the proper sayings.  But with a little imagination, it's not too hard to come up with a cute card for the day.


Mother's Day


Father's Day


30th Birthday


Birthday



Father's Day
Sometimes I have had to make cards for occasions that they don't make traditional cards for...  like "good luck on your mission trip".  The nice thing about making your own cards is that you can make them say exactly what you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...