Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mommy Musings: Thankful

I have struggled with being a stay at home mom.  There are days I think I just might go crazy. There are days that I long for a job and adult conversation.  Today was not one of those days.   Today I sat and held my sick baby girl as she slept. As I sat there, I felt appreciative of the fact that I had no where I had to be, no deadlines to meet, and no timetable to follow. Sure, I had things that needed to get done, but it could all wait until later.  I could hold her for as long as she needed. I felt really thankful that I get this chance to stay at home and take care of her. 

What moments make you thankful about your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...