Thursday, June 7, 2012

Card Series - Post 7: Inspiration

Whenever I make a card for someone, I always try to make it personally for them.  I try to think of their favorite color or something that reminds me of them.  I use that as my jumping off point and then match different colors, patterns, and stickers until I get the right combination.  I then cut things out and put it together.  Sometimes I'm in the middle and decide the card doesn't look right and I have to redo everything I just did.  Often times that happens when I picture an idea in my head and it doesn't materialize the way I visualize it. 



Birthday


Thanks - Friendship


Birthday - Dad


Birthday - Female


Thanks
What do you use as your inspiration for your crafts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...