Saturday, November 3, 2012

Barbecued Corn on the Cob

One of my absolute favorite things about the summer season is barbecued corn.  I love, love it.  I will crave it all year until barbecue season.  And when I finally get to have it, it's just so heavenly delicious.

And yes, I know, this barbecue season is pretty much over every where.  But out here, the weather has been so fickle.  It rains one week and then the next week it's in the 80's.  So I've been trying to make the  barbecue corn season last as long as I can.


Ingredients you'll need:

  • butter (or some sort of butter like substance :) )
  • pepper
  • garlic powder
  • husked corn
  • tin foil


(you could add salt too if you want, but I think it's flavorful enough without it)



 Slather the corn in butter. Sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder.


Wrap tightly in tin foil.



 Put the corn on barbecue.  Grill on medium heat with lid on.  Cook for about a half an hour turning it 90 degrees every five minutes to make sure it's evenly cooked on all sides.


Enjoy the steaming hot corn fresh off the grill.  Mmmmm... delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...