Saturday, March 10, 2012

Memory board


So for this project, I had an old bulletin board which I was tired of looking at. I wanted to make it more homey looking. I'd seen those memory boards with ribbon across, so I thought I would buy some fabric and ribbon and see what I could come up with. I stapled the fabric and ribbon on back. I also used push pins at the corners to keep the ribbon in place.... it was pretty easy. Now that I've had a chance to use it, if I ever made it again, I would make the spaces between the ribbons smaller in order to hold more pictures. The pictures only stay in the corners, so I still have to use push pins to put the amount of pictures that I want up. But overall, it makes my room look just a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...