Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing Recipe

So I often have an idea of what I want to make and what ingredients i have to make it. ... I usually search around the internet until i find something similiar. I often don't find exactly what i'm looking for... so I take ratios from other recipes and put what I want in it....

Yesterday I made Chinese Chicken Salad Dressing... it actually turned out pretty good and I would like to actually make it again.

So here is about what I did.

1 TBS seseame seed oil
2 TBS soy sauce
3 TBS white vinegar
1/2 tsp heaping of ginger
1/4 tsp heaping of chili flakes
4 tsp or so of brown sugar (to taste)
a dash of lime juice

later, i realized I didn't even put in garlic.. which i put in everything.. so next time I may add that. also the dressing had a little kick to it, but could use a little more depending on your likes.. so you could add a little more chili flakes to taste.

pour over salad ingredients of your choice.. top with cranberries, crispy wontons and delish.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...