Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22nd - zucchini bread

Today I'm making Zucchini bread. Jon brought home some Zucchini from his boss' garden. I do not like Zucchini, so I thought I'd make it into bread - which I loved when my mother made it as a kid. I don't know if she has a specific recipe she uses... I should ask her.
But I used this recipe today

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Zucchini-Bread-IV/Detail.aspx

I'll post the verdict later tonight...



** ** ** ** **

Jon gave it a 4/5 - He ate two really large pieces, so he obviously liked it. He said that maybe it could be a little sweeter.. it was good, but I'll keep looking for the perfect recipe.

Also, made hungarian goulash tonight, but used hamburger instead of beef. It was good, but more like a real fancy Hamburger Helper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get your comments! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...